♥♥♥ Sing ♥ Hug ♥ Giggle ♥ Smile ♥ Enjoy ♥ Kiss ♥ Share ♥ Dance ♥ Play ♥ Snuggle ♥ Dream ♥ Cherish ♥ Love ♥ Wish ♥♥♥

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

It's a good day for hot chocolate and a movie...

Sadly, I have to work. Lol.

You know, I look at my own blog more than I do anyone else’s. Lol. The pictures make me happy. It’s hard to leave Carter at school every morning. He is such a morning person that I hate missing that time with him. He is all smiles and coos and drooling. I love it. Even the drooling. My pun’kin.

Trenton is doing so well at school. He was having some behavior issues for awhile. Talking. The boy has a million things to say. Anyway, he’s been doing MUCH better. Mostly Purples and Greens and Super Stars!! They have a color-coded behavior chart. Purple and Green and Super Star are obviously great! Yellow and Red are bad.

It’s amazing how quickly they learn!! He is so smart. I am so blessed to have such a good kid. He has such an amazingly good heart. He loves his Mommy, for sure. We were talking about Valentine’s Day the other night and he claimed to have a girlfriend. My head almost snapped off my neck. I demanded to know who this girl was. He told me her name and then told me she was “almost as much pretty as you, Mommy”.

My sweet boy.

1 comment:

Carol said...

So...who is this little vixen?? We will have to check her out to see if she is worthy...

Search This Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visits