♥♥♥ Sing ♥ Hug ♥ Giggle ♥ Smile ♥ Enjoy ♥ Kiss ♥ Share ♥ Dance ♥ Play ♥ Snuggle ♥ Dream ♥ Cherish ♥ Love ♥ Wish ♥♥♥

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I feel blue.


What a gorgeous day. A perfect day to get pictures of the kids in the bluebonnets, yes? In theory, great idea. However, neither of the boys thought it was a good idea. Carter HATED being in the flowers and just wanted me to hold him and Trenton claims his arms got tired and just let go of Carter and he promptly fell face first onto the ground.

::Insert VERY angry mommy and an ass smack::

Needless to say, we'll have to try this again another day. These are seriously the only pictures I could get before we left the field 12 minutes after getting there.











Scott will be coming with me at some point in the next few days to help me get some GOOD pics. Trenton did try to make up for his misbehavior, though...


No comments:

Search This Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visits