♥♥♥ Sing ♥ Hug ♥ Giggle ♥ Smile ♥ Enjoy ♥ Kiss ♥ Share ♥ Dance ♥ Play ♥ Snuggle ♥ Dream ♥ Cherish ♥ Love ♥ Wish ♥♥♥

Sunday, June 14, 2009

No Boys Allowed

What do you get when you mix a bunch of hot and awesome ladies, jewelry, and multiple bottles of wine? A good time. I hosted a jewelry party on Friday night for a friend of a friend who sells it. So 12 of my most fun friends and I took over the first floor of my house (Scott and the boys were banished to the upstairs) and had a BLAST. People floated out and by 11:30pm or so, the group had whittled down to four. We talked until the wee hours of the morning about all the usual things grown women/wives/moms talk about. I don't know what time everyone left. I just know I had a fantastic time.

Today (Saturday), I hung out at home until about noon. Then I met some girlfriends, Amy, Shelly, and Brenda. We sat and chatted and just hung out for several hours. It was nice to just be around the girls. I am surrounded by boys (who I love dearly) constantly so the estrogen was nice. Makes me feel a little less crazy. :)

No comments:

Search This Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visits