♥♥♥ Sing ♥ Hug ♥ Giggle ♥ Smile ♥ Enjoy ♥ Kiss ♥ Share ♥ Dance ♥ Play ♥ Snuggle ♥ Dream ♥ Cherish ♥ Love ♥ Wish ♥♥♥

Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Miscellaneous Update

I tried a yummy new receipe tonight. Low Calorie "Stuffed French Toast Sundaes". A breakfast treat that's easy to make and won't make you fat. Hurray!

The receipe's on my other blog. The Countdown to Eventual Hotness, if you're interested.

Alright, so remember a long time ago I blogged about a job interview that went really well and the guy called me, but when I tried and tried to get back in touch with him, I either couldn't and then the one time I did get in touch with him, he said he would call me in 15 minutes... and then didn't. That was June. I got a call from him... TODAY. That was the longest 15 minutes EVER! Who does that? It's so disrespectful! Do I want the stress of working with someone like that? He left a message and I haven't called him back, yet.

I had a great interview today. I'd have to start out entry level, everyone does, but that pays almost as much as I was making before and then when I get bumped up (which should only take a few months) I would get a substancial raise. I know they like me because when I was driving home, I called the recruiter who set me up there and they'd already called her and asked about a second interview and salary requirements.

So, we'll see. I'm just waiting at this point. :)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

That's Exciting!!! fingers crossed.

and that is the longest 15 mins. Think about all those kids who are sitting at home waiting for mommy or daddy to be "be right back"....and never come home....

sorry - that was dark.

KRiSTiN said...

I actually laughed out loud. Like, literally.

Greatness.

Search This Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visits