♥♥♥ Sing ♥ Hug ♥ Giggle ♥ Smile ♥ Enjoy ♥ Kiss ♥ Share ♥ Dance ♥ Play ♥ Snuggle ♥ Dream ♥ Cherish ♥ Love ♥ Wish ♥♥♥

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Can you hear me now?

I'm bad at answering my cell.  Partly, because I HATE my phone.  A black LG Shine.  It was free when I started my AT&T contract and it was okay at first, but BAH!!  It became a pain in my arse really quickly.  I prefer text to anything, really, but this was the old skool non-keyboard havin' phone.  Sucktastic.  Then, it stopped working on and off.  People would call, and I'd never know.  It wouldn't hold a charge longer than a few hours and it would sometimes just turn itself off, regardless of battery power.  THEN, the screen went out.  Last straw.

So today, I got a new phone.  And I LOVE it!!  I think iphones are retardedly ridiculous {no offense Apple Drones} but I did want something fun.  My checklist?  Full keyboard, internet access, decent camera.  I'm easy to please.  :)  So I got....




....a Pantech Reveal {in blue}!  And it does SOOO much more than I even thought about.  I love it already!  I love getting new things like this to play with.  I'll probably spend an hour or so tonight setting up ringtones and display settings, etc.



And it was insanely less $$ than my husband's silly iphone. 




It's such a relief to be able to communicate with the outside world again!!! 



Photobucket

1 comment:

Carol said...

Thank God! Now you have no excuse for not returning calls!!

Search This Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visits