♥♥♥ Sing ♥ Hug ♥ Giggle ♥ Smile ♥ Enjoy ♥ Kiss ♥ Share ♥ Dance ♥ Play ♥ Snuggle ♥ Dream ♥ Cherish ♥ Love ♥ Wish ♥♥♥

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Trenton ~ Between 1 & 2

Never did I experience "terrible twos" with Trenton. He was wonderful and loving and sweet. If ever there was a child a mother wanted to have, it was Trenton.

I seperated and divorced his father this year, but still, he took living with mommy without daddy well. It was a hard, painful and guilt-ridden year for me. It was made easier by the playful smiley face of my T man.

You, yes YOU, have never loved someone like I love this boy.













Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my Goodness !!! The second set of pictures are even sweeter than the first....such a little sweetheart. Margie

Search This Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visits