♥♥♥ Sing ♥ Hug ♥ Giggle ♥ Smile ♥ Enjoy ♥ Kiss ♥ Share ♥ Dance ♥ Play ♥ Snuggle ♥ Dream ♥ Cherish ♥ Love ♥ Wish ♥♥♥

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Fun in the sun... with my sons

What a great weekend.  It's been crazy, with the sudden kitchen renovation I decided to do {finish, actually, since I started about 4 months ago but had stopped completely}.  But nice.  Yesterday, I had a wine tasting party at my house!!!  Once Upon A Vine is my mother's boutique winery and she came over and we tasted and bought the wines we liked.  There was something for everyone!  Everyone had such a good time and really enjoyed the wine.  Afterword, an impromptu cash poker game broke out.  That was fun.  I doubled my money, so I consider that a good night.  :)

Today we took it easy.  Chocolate chip muffins and fruit for breakfast and then playing outside in the sprinkler.  It was a madhouse of kids and puppies gone sprinkler crazy.  Fun to just sit back and watch.  Then realize I haven't really used my REAL camera since I got my iphone, so I grabbed it for some fun-in-the-sun shots. 







Tangent:
Can you believe how big my pups are?  They're 5.5 months old!  This little 8 week old pup....

...is now THIS five and half month old puppy!

 And tiny Appa baby...

... is now about the size of the cartoon flying bison he's named after.  Ok, not really.  But still.  LOOK!

Anyhoo....

We came in and Scott made some yummy turkey burgers with my FAV, pepper jack cheese.  Yum-o-licious!  Everyone except Trenton followed that up with a nap. 

Refreshed and rested, we settled in with fruit and popcorn and watched "Gnomeo and Juliet" on demand.  Cute movie.  Not the greatest thing I've ever seen.  But an ok way to spend and hour and a half with the kiddos. 

Tomorrow, I don't know what the plan is, honestly.  I'm thinking picnic and bike ride?  Trip to the park?  Maybe some kite flying?  Who knows?!  That's the fun part.  Playing it by ear.  :)

1 comment:

The Barbers said...

Right now I'm wishing I were your next door neighbor - SUCH fun! Pups are getting big durbs...looks like you and I both own small horses!!

Search This Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visits