♥♥♥ Sing ♥ Hug ♥ Giggle ♥ Smile ♥ Enjoy ♥ Kiss ♥ Share ♥ Dance ♥ Play ♥ Snuggle ♥ Dream ♥ Cherish ♥ Love ♥ Wish ♥♥♥

Sunday, June 05, 2011

Mlarm.

If I said I had to pick poop up off the floor this morning, you'd assume I was talking about my dogs wouldn't you?  That's a set up.  You'd be wrong.  Carter likes to be naked.  While he ran around our bedroom this morning, Scott and I took our time rolling out of bed.  We should have known better.  ::Sigh:: 

Due to a tummy virus, I missed lots of fun stuff this weekend.  I was supposed to attend a sip n' see type even for Jen & Lila.  I was also supposed to go to a Dance Recital and lunch for my friend Sally's daughter, Ayla.  :(  Super bummed I couldn't make it.  I don't have daughters, so I have to live vicariously through my friends' girls.  :)

My kitchen is starting to look like a real kitchen.  It's looked like a sad relic of the 70's for a long time.  :)  I finally put the protective coat on most of the cabinets and the counter and wall paint are next.  It'll be nice when it's finally just done. 

I took a break from kitchen to revamp our bedroom.  New bedding, pillows and curtain.  LOVE it.  :)  Chocolate brown, Gray, and icy blue/green.  SOOOO pretty.  I don't have a decent picture, but trust me, it's soooo pretty.

My new job is AWESOME!  I love it there already!  I love the job AND the environment.  It's such a great fit for me, personally.  All is well in Durbinville.  Tomorrow is Trenton's last day of school.  And then I'll have a 3rd grader.  A 3rd grader.  I think it every year, but sheesh!!!!  Where does the time go?  My little boy is so very grown up!

His birthday party is this Sunday.  Early because of some crazy planning, but good so more school friends can come.  He's getting a gift I am SUPER excited to give him.  I bought him an Xbox 360 and the kinect.  And Carter got him the Kung Fu Panda Kinect game.  This thing is like Wii on steriods.  Can't WAIT to see him play it.  :)




1 comment:

Margie said...

It's been a while since I've commented on here. I guess this time of year keeps us busier than when it's fall and winter and we're indoors more....
I still, really enjoy your blog and all that goes on in your world.
Take care, keep blogging and I'll check in after Trenton's birthday party to read all about it....
p.s. Just love the name "once upon a vine." that's soooo cool !!

Search This Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visits