♥♥♥ Sing ♥ Hug ♥ Giggle ♥ Smile ♥ Enjoy ♥ Kiss ♥ Share ♥ Dance ♥ Play ♥ Snuggle ♥ Dream ♥ Cherish ♥ Love ♥ Wish ♥♥♥

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Love Language

I took the "Love Language" test out of bordom.  I was shocked at how SPOT ON the results are.  Where is the manual that tells you how to GET what you need though?  Anyone?  Anyone?  ::Sigh::

My results... (I prettied them up in this simple excel chart because the online one was ugly, lol, but these are my EXACT scores.)

Click to view full scale


Words of Affirmation
Actions don’t always speak louder than words. If this is your love language, unsolicited compliments mean the world to you. Hearing the words, “I love you,” are important—hearing the reasons behind that love sends your spirits skyward. Insults can leave you shattered and are not easily forgotten.




Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Words of affirmation and quality time are my top two as well! I knew I liked you for a reason other than you being awesome! :)

KRiSTiN said...

well, yes, multi-sided awesomeness aside, his must be why we hit it off!

ps - you look pretty. :)

Search This Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visits