♥♥♥ Sing ♥ Hug ♥ Giggle ♥ Smile ♥ Enjoy ♥ Kiss ♥ Share ♥ Dance ♥ Play ♥ Snuggle ♥ Dream ♥ Cherish ♥ Love ♥ Wish ♥♥♥

Sunday, September 18, 2011

I... If



If I won the lottery...
I'd cut in half immediately and donate that to St. Jude's.  I can't imagine hearing that my child had cancer.  I LOVE that St. Judes offers treatment to children and no one's turned away because they can't pay.  If I had the opportunity to help families in that situation worry about one less thing, I'd be absolutely honored!

Then I'd buy a new home.  Nothing extravagant.  Just bigger with more features.  I'd make sure my husband and my family would never want for anything and our parents and siblings would be set.  And I'd send my kids to private school. 



If I could change one thing about me...
It'd be hard to pick one thing, lol.  I think I'd change me back into me... at 18.  Everything slimmer, perkier, tighter, unscathered by birthing 2 babies. 

If I had one wish...
It's be for both my boys to live long, healthy and happy lives. 

If I had to describe my life in one word...
I'd feel stifled, lol.  But it'd be... um... "Lucky".

If I could go anywhere/do anything...
I'd go on a week-long shark dive in Guadalupe, Mexico.  Great whites swimming within arms reach is my DREAM vacation. 



If I had to pick my favorite "things", they'd be as follows...

Current TV shows: How I Met Your Mother, Teen Mom, Tosh.0 (although the best tv show ever is LOST, without question and anyone who says otherwise is a liar and a dirty donkey butt)

Movies: Gran Torino, True Grit, Big Fish, Gone Baby Gone



Musical Artists: Gin Blossoms, The Weepies, Brandon Rhyder, Weezer, Counting Crows

Artists: Salvador Dali

1 comment:

Lish said...

I volunteered at St. Jude once. It was humbling. Such a beautiful and yet sad place.

Search This Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visits