♥♥♥ Sing ♥ Hug ♥ Giggle ♥ Smile ♥ Enjoy ♥ Kiss ♥ Share ♥ Dance ♥ Play ♥ Snuggle ♥ Dream ♥ Cherish ♥ Love ♥ Wish ♥♥♥

Sunday, September 25, 2011

K... Kristin

It's my middle name.  I know.  You're all, "Whaaa?!  But, I've always known you as Kristin.  How can you be known as anything else?!"

I know.  It's been a pain my whole life.  Every new school year.  Then when I got older, every CLASS every year.  Every new job.  Doctor offices, applying/signing up/requesting ANYTHING officially.  Unless want to be called a name I won't respond to, I have to correct them.  Which 70% of the time then leads an explaination I'm sick of giving, quite honestly.

It's just... a pain.  But what are you gonna do?  Nothing.  Except have a really good case for psychosis and dual personalities should I ever need "temporary insanity" plea.  :)

No comments:

Search This Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visits