♥♥♥ Sing ♥ Hug ♥ Giggle ♥ Smile ♥ Enjoy ♥ Kiss ♥ Share ♥ Dance ♥ Play ♥ Snuggle ♥ Dream ♥ Cherish ♥ Love ♥ Wish ♥♥♥

Friday, December 19, 2008

I make pretty babies...

With Christmas less than a week away, I FINALLY got the boys pictures made. We were supposed to go get family pictures made Monday, but it was sleeting. So I just got the boys done and we'll go get family pics done after Christmas. My mom bought the boys the cutest matching pjs for pictures. They looked adorable. Thanks mom!










Trenton is gone now. After we got our pictures, I dropped him off at his Dads. You'd think it'd get easier over time to have him gone for more than a couple days. But it doesn't. Christmas is never as jolly or special when he isn't around. It feels like just another pointless day. He's missing Carter's first Christmas. :( But next year, Carter will be a year old and it'll be more fun, so maybe it's better this way. ::Sigh:: I miss him already, though.

Carter is 6 weeks old today. He is so big!! He is making so many noises and faces. He can focus much better now and he loves mobiles and things like that. I just bought him a big expensive mobile today and he loves it already. Smiling and cooing as the big colorful animals float by. He is so funny.

3 comments:

S. Brook Bell said...

The pictures are just the cutest things!!!! Are you getting any more sleep?

KRiSTiN said...

He's doing much better about sleeping. He still has occasionally nights where he stays up and wants to be held, but most nights I can get big blocks of sleep. Thank goodness!!!!

The Barbers said...

Man, they are so cute! I know it will be rough without Trenton... sorry. That sucks! Can't wait to see you guys over the next couple of weeks. It's like maternity with more sleep and no crying baby. Beautiful...my last slice of heaven!

Search This Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visits