♥♥♥ Sing ♥ Hug ♥ Giggle ♥ Smile ♥ Enjoy ♥ Kiss ♥ Share ♥ Dance ♥ Play ♥ Snuggle ♥ Dream ♥ Cherish ♥ Love ♥ Wish ♥♥♥

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Indoor Camping



Trenton spends Christmas with his father this year. So he'll pick little T up form school on Friday and I won't see him again until the day after Christmas. :( SOOO, tonight, we camped.



Ok, we just roasted marshmallows in the fireplace and drank hot chocolate, but that's as far as I want to take "roughing it" when it's cold. Maybe later this year, we'll leave Carter with my rents and take Trenton camping. I bought a 3 room, 7 person tent last summer when we went camping with some friends of mine. Scott laughted because it was going to be for just the 2 of us, lol. But thank goodness I bought such a huge tent, because our friends tent came without poles. Actually, the bag that was supposed to have poles in it had her brothers pants in it... but it doesn't matter. So anyway, all of us slept in my tent. Which I haven't used since.



I got off track somehow. Anyway, we had Christmas music playing and all the lights were off so we could fully appreciate the fire. Trenton wanted it this way. It was fun. Although, Trenton burned all his marshmallows for the fun of it, then wouldn't eat them. I like them charred to crispness, so I ate a ton of marshmallows tonight. Ugg!

No comments:

Search This Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visits