♥♥♥ Sing ♥ Hug ♥ Giggle ♥ Smile ♥ Enjoy ♥ Kiss ♥ Share ♥ Dance ♥ Play ♥ Snuggle ♥ Dream ♥ Cherish ♥ Love ♥ Wish ♥♥♥

Friday, December 26, 2008

It's FINALLY Christmas...

In the spirit of the season....



:) Happy Birthday, Jesus.

We had our Christmas today, the 26th. Trenton was with his Daddy so we waited until he got home to see what Santa left for the boys. Santa was very good to them. Because they are good and sweet little guys. :) Anyway, we've done 3 Christmas' already, Christmas Eve with my Dad's extended family and Christmas Day with my parents (we waited to do anything except stockings) and, of course, today when Trenton got home. Tomorrow we head back to my parents so we exchange gifts with ALL the kids. Well, all mine. My brother doesn't have anything, so it's really all about my guys. :) Anyway, I'll add pictures of all the other festivities, but I wanted to start with the one that included my whole little family. It was fun. Trenton opened his gifts first (the ones to the right of the tree) then he helped Carter open his. What a good big brother!!

Thanks Santa!!

















1 comment:

The Barbers said...

Well, that did it. Tell Trenton that I'm leaving Holt for a much younger man - HIM! LOOOOOOVED him singing, he stole my heart.... he wins...that is if he hasn't found another and he'll still have me! *SIGH*

Search This Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visits