♥♥♥ Sing ♥ Hug ♥ Giggle ♥ Smile ♥ Enjoy ♥ Kiss ♥ Share ♥ Dance ♥ Play ♥ Snuggle ♥ Dream ♥ Cherish ♥ Love ♥ Wish ♥♥♥

Friday, December 12, 2008

Walking among the living...

Some days I am so tired that it feels like my extremitites are filled with sand. It's an odd feeling. Yesterday was one of those days. Carter had one of those nights where he didn't want to sleep alone. He wanted to cuddle with mommy all night. Which means I didn't sleep. At all. So I felt like death.

Never the less, I drug myself into the shower yesterday and went to work. Yes work. We had our secret sister luncheon yesterday. Throughtout the year our secret sister buys us gifts, sends cards, etc. for holidays or no reason. It's a fun little thing that makes work more fun and helps us build bonds with the people we work with. Around Christmas, we give the final gift and reveal who has who. Anyway, so I took that opportuity to get out of the house and visit my work peeps. I took Carter and we visited. I thought it'd be quick. I got there at 11:20am. I left at 3:30pm.

Carter is so cute everyone had to hold/see him. I don't blame them, of course. :) He was so good. EVERYOne commented on how good he was. And he is. A very good baby. So quiet and snuggly. He's so laid back. What a sweetie he is. :)

Anyway, because I was there so long, I missed a late lunch with some girlfriends. This sucks in general, but especially because I presumeably missed the anouncement of one of them being pregnant. So congrats, A! I am so excited for you.

On the way home, I stopped by Scott's work to let him show off the baby since I was already out and Carter and I were both dressed ad I'd even gotten to take a shower, lol. Everyone, again, loved him, of course. How could they not?!

Anyway, so I got home just in time to grab a snack before Trenton's open house. We met Scott up there after he got off work. It was so cute. His teacher had their stuff set out and all the parents sat at the table and the kindergarteners were the "teachers". They were to walk us through all their stuff and teach us. So great. I was so amazed the whole time that this little boy who I think of as my baby still was reading sentences and words and recognizig patterns and doing math. He's learned so very much already in his class and his teacher is great. God love her, she's certainly patient, lol. Thanks Mrs. Turner for everything you do. I am shopping for her Christmas gift still. What do you get that says, "Thanks for not strangling my eager to please but overactive child every day!"?

Today, I am picking Trenton up early and we're going to see Santa!! He's with his Dad this year for Christmas, so that makes it ok for me to pull him out of school early. I don't know how many Santa years we have left. I want to make sure I don't take them for granted. So Stonebriar Santa, here we come!!

No comments:

Search This Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visits