♥♥♥ Sing ♥ Hug ♥ Giggle ♥ Smile ♥ Enjoy ♥ Kiss ♥ Share ♥ Dance ♥ Play ♥ Snuggle ♥ Dream ♥ Cherish ♥ Love ♥ Wish ♥♥♥

Thursday, January 15, 2009

New Year, Another Year...

Yesterday was Scott's birthday. Being the spectacular wife that I am, last night I made him a big giant steak, mashed taters and corn paired with the yummy shiraz we made for our wedding. However, after making this dinner for the birthday boy and setting it up in surprise fashion, he was 25 minutes late getting home. I slaved over dinner, simultaneously taking care of and feeding a 2 month old, all the while not feeling well, and it was yucky and cold when he finally got home. I couldn't be too pissed because they were out getting flowers for me. ::Sigh::

However, the cake was as cake is, always yummy. Small, but there's only 3 of us eating it, so it worked. We sang, I also got Scott a 6 pack of his favorite beer for now. His real gift is a 42 inch flat screen for the bedroom, but he has to wait until February for that. We made an arrangement a month or so ago. I get a new computer for the family/playroom and he get the TV for our respective birthdays. Of course, he ran right out and got half my gift. The huge, flat widescreen TV that also works as a computer monitor. So we can watch movies, play video games or surf the net in the playroom. It's seriously giant. 27 inchs? 32? I dunno. Big enough to see across the room for sure. The funny thing is, my birthday isn't until the END of March, lol.

Anyway, after dinner, Scott and I finished the bottle of wine, played some games with Trenton, then sent him to bed and went to bed shortly thereafter ourselves, but it was a nice relaxing evening. Except for the screaming baby who hates his crib part.



Also, hurray for Julie and Holt who had their sweet baby Tristan yesterday!! She ended up having a C-Section, poor thing, but Tristan is gorgeous!! Congrats Barbers!!

No comments:

Search This Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visits