♥♥♥ Sing ♥ Hug ♥ Giggle ♥ Smile ♥ Enjoy ♥ Kiss ♥ Share ♥ Dance ♥ Play ♥ Snuggle ♥ Dream ♥ Cherish ♥ Love ♥ Wish ♥♥♥

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Falling like Dominos

Trenton's turn. He's sick with the ick that Scott and I had. Poor little man. And he's missing his 100 days of school celebration today because he's at home. I feel awful because he was so excited about it.

::Sigh::

I'll have to make it up to him somehow.

So it's just Carter now. I am praying that he doesn't get sick. He's too little for that. But the odds are certainly against him, aren't they? Here's hoping that my big boy feels better SOON and my little boy is protected from the nastiness.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

speaking of falling....

The Barbers said...

I can't even imagine... I'm SO SORRY!

Search This Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visits