♥♥♥ Sing ♥ Hug ♥ Giggle ♥ Smile ♥ Enjoy ♥ Kiss ♥ Share ♥ Dance ♥ Play ♥ Snuggle ♥ Dream ♥ Cherish ♥ Love ♥ Wish ♥♥♥

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Is it seriously only Wednesday?!

Carter's surgery is scheduled. March 27th is the day. 3 days after my birthday. Booo. My poor pun'kin. I'm DREADING this. We can't feed him beforehand and my chubby bubby likes to eat. This is going to be very unpleasant for all involved. He'll be at the Plano Pediatric Surgery Center in Plano early that Friday morning and then after he's monitored for a bit after his procedure, we'll be on our way home to recover. The date kinda sucks because my dad's retirement party and game night at my parents house are both that day... but what can I do? Carter comes first.

Please keep praying for us. Mark you calendar and say a quick word to God that morning. For the family. Because I will be a basketcase, I'm sure. I tend to worry and stress.

Like I did yesterday while getting our pictures reshot. About 10 minutes before we started, I decided I didn't want to do it anymore, but it was too late at that point.

When we walked in, I tried to check in but our appointment wasn't in the book. So I immediately got defensive. She assured me it wasn't a problem after I spilled about how unpleasant our Sunday experience was. The girl assured me that the photographer was awesome. "Hailey is awesome", is what she said.

...

Hailey took the pictures I hated on Sunday. "No.", I said. She just stared blankly at me. I explained the situation and then she told me that she could take them if I wanted.

::Sigh of Relief::

Carter was less than receptive to the idea of getting his picture made again. Scott doesn't understand the concept of sitting still and letting the photographer make the kids smile so he doesn't look ridiculous in the pictures. Trenton lost focus several times and wasn't always smiling nicely or looking at the camera. But it's friggin' done. $450 dollars later, I don't have to deal with it anymore and as much as I liked THIS photographer, we won't EVER go back there. UGH!










1 comment:

Sarah said...

in college on Wednesday's we would go to Mexico Joes for $.50 nachos.

I miss that.

Search This Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visits