♥♥♥ Sing ♥ Hug ♥ Giggle ♥ Smile ♥ Enjoy ♥ Kiss ♥ Share ♥ Dance ♥ Play ♥ Snuggle ♥ Dream ♥ Cherish ♥ Love ♥ Wish ♥♥♥

Friday, April 03, 2009

Breath in... Breath out...

I find myself living the life of a stay-at-home mom. Yep. I am jobless as of right now. Which sucks. In lots of ways. But is awesome in the way that I get to spend all day with my little guy. It's fun. And it's hard. But mostly fun.

Money's not an immediate issue, so I'm trying to ignore the panic that the word "unemployed" creates. I'm breathing. I won't lie, that first day after was rough. I didn't sleep. I was... terrified.

But I have resolved that this is simply a twist in the path that was choosen for me. And I'm ok with it from that perspective. Who am I to doubt God?! So I wait to see what He has in store for me next. It's a bit like driving in fog with almost NO visibility. Scary. But luckily, someone is guiding me. So I should simply relax.

I am diligently looking for something else, make no mistake. I'm not exactly sitting around with an umbrella drink in my hand, but I refuse to continue to be upset. Things happen. I am still very blessed. And truth be told, I was growing more and more miserable every day. The people closest to me know why. No need to publicly complain about something that no longer matters.

So anyway, be thinking and praying for us.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

I will be praying for you. Hey- now we maybe can have some playdates or something. Or, let's open up a business....make our money that way! :)

Hang in there girl. Enjoy the time you have with the kiddos!

Alyssa said...

Hang in there! The situation has no other option but to just get better. Just treasure these moments you are getting to spend with your little man!! :-)

Hope he's doing OK from his little surgery!

margie said...

So sorry that you have to go through all of this...Julie is going to miss you so much at work but I know that your friendship will definitely survive this. I'll be keeping you and your family in my prayers. I just know that a new job opportunity is out there for you...best of luck..Margie mazzeo

S. Brook Bell said...

I will be sending tons of happy thoughts your way! It is amazing how things happen for a reason :) Enjoy your time at home!

We are hiring..... Don't know what you are looking for :)

Search This Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visits