♥♥♥ Sing ♥ Hug ♥ Giggle ♥ Smile ♥ Enjoy ♥ Kiss ♥ Share ♥ Dance ♥ Play ♥ Snuggle ♥ Dream ♥ Cherish ♥ Love ♥ Wish ♥♥♥

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Bounce

He doesn't LOVE his bouncy yet, but I think it's only a matter of time. He likes to play with the spinny toy and he was laughing yesterday while he sat in it and I bounced him.






I'm excited about my outdoor space. I'm certainly not done. My curtains are ordered and should be here next week. I just need lighting, plants, and accesories. Lighting is picked out. Solar scroll laterns. Really pretty. And I'm getting some hanging candle laterns to hang. I haven't decided on plants yet. I was thinking palms, then hibiscus, now I dunno. Accessories are up in the air. I want to put some shelves up out there. so we'll see. Here's where I am in the process. Far from done, but it's coming along.



No comments:

Search This Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visits