♥♥♥ Sing ♥ Hug ♥ Giggle ♥ Smile ♥ Enjoy ♥ Kiss ♥ Share ♥ Dance ♥ Play ♥ Snuggle ♥ Dream ♥ Cherish ♥ Love ♥ Wish ♥♥♥

Saturday, April 25, 2009

I don't think your parents like me, and I think that Jello gave me a fake phone number.

What a great weekend.. and it's not even over yet! :)

Yesterday(Friday), I got Trenton out of school at noon and took him to Chuck E. Cheese. Since school was still in session, the place was practically desserted. That place is unbearable on the weekends, but was really fun with next to no one there. Trenton got 452 tickets! Partly because I stuck a token in a machine and hit the button and won a 100 ticket jackpot, lol. So after almost 3 hours and 452 tickets, we left there with a bag of cotton candy, an airhead, and a sticky frog thing. Yeah. All stuff I could have gotten at the CVS for $5 and driven 2 minutes total. :) But it was fun. Popaw met us up there to help me take care of Carter.. who feel asleep amid the noise and lights about 20 minutes in.

Today, just Trenton and I went to McDonalds for lunch and I read a book while he played for about an hour. Then we were off to see Monsters Vs Aliens. Which was really cute!! I laughed several times. Seth Rogen was the PERFECT blob guy.

I'm exhausted. But it was fun to treat Trenton. He's such a good brother and I think he feels a tiny bit left out sometimes because Carter needs so much attention. It's nice to do things when it's "just us" sometimes. So this weekend is about him. He gets to pick what we have for dinner. So we may be having gummy worms, LOL.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

You are such an AWESOME Mommy!

S. Brook Bell said...

Jer and I are still quoting that movie!!! We really need to get together! Next week is pretty slow...I only work Mon and Tues...so let me know if you want to meet up :)

Carol said...

So...what DID he choose for dinner???

Search This Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visits