♥♥♥ Sing ♥ Hug ♥ Giggle ♥ Smile ♥ Enjoy ♥ Kiss ♥ Share ♥ Dance ♥ Play ♥ Snuggle ♥ Dream ♥ Cherish ♥ Love ♥ Wish ♥♥♥

Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Opening Day

Yesterday was Opening Day for the Rangers. We bundled up and met the group at The Franchise at 7:30am to start our caravan out. These guys do this every year. It was a first for me.

I started drinking before 9am. This is what these people do. Stake out a good spot and tailgate ALL DAY. They had crazy amounts of food, games, and even port-o-potties. Madness. This was a serious tailgate. Lol. Our spot was nice, too. On a grassy patch of the Six Flags parking lot under some trees. So I'd finished a bottle of wine by myself before 11am and was having a pretty good time eating and people watching with some of the other wives.

I ate yummy food and drank alot. Lol. It was fun. The day was wonderful, except for the part where I got yelled at for no reason at all. But that was quickly forgotten as I went to the North Lawn after the game to meet my friends for the Roger Creager concert. That was a BLAST! Beer and dancing and singing... we rocked that place.






I was in bed at 8:30pm last night. It was a LONG day! But I got to hang out with some cool friends, old and new. Thus, WORTH the slight sunburn and morning freezing temps.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Lucky....Kyle got to go, but guess who was stuck at home watching the kids? It was a beautiful day for "Opening Day!"

S. Brook Bell said...

send me your email :)

Sarah said...

ooooooo that was a fun day! It was totally worth everything.

Search This Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visits