♥♥♥ Sing ♥ Hug ♥ Giggle ♥ Smile ♥ Enjoy ♥ Kiss ♥ Share ♥ Dance ♥ Play ♥ Snuggle ♥ Dream ♥ Cherish ♥ Love ♥ Wish ♥♥♥

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

I could get used to this...

I'm sitting here, steaming hot coffee in one hand and bouncing a smiling baby's bouncy chair with my foot. I'm still in my jammies and my hair's in a messy ponytail.

I sold a painting of mine this morning via the interweb and bid on some freelance writing work that will be a BREEZE for me if I get the job. If not, there's more.

I like this.

I am, dare I say, ENJOYING it. Not fully. I'm still itchy about not working. But I'm ok. I'm better. I may even be good, for the moment.

There's lots to be done around here. Laundry and cleaning and tending to the child... but it's on my clock. And that's kinda fun.

Alright, strapping the kid to my chest and going to go do some laundry then jump on the elliptical. Au Revoir!

3 comments:

The Barbers said...

GOOD FOR YOU FRIEND! But am sad that our maternity didn't line up one bit. Maybe on Friday...they will tell me they just didn't miss me afterall and then...... I too can be with my little man. Oh wait.. I can't paint or draw or ANYTHING so I'd have no income. Hmmm could pose a problem. Does anyone want to be the Barber Sugar Daddy or Sugar Mama?

*SIGH*

I miss you

Anonymous said...

painting?
You paint?

KRiSTiN said...

i paint purely as stress relief. i have no "talent".

Search This Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visits