♥♥♥ Sing ♥ Hug ♥ Giggle ♥ Smile ♥ Enjoy ♥ Kiss ♥ Share ♥ Dance ♥ Play ♥ Snuggle ♥ Dream ♥ Cherish ♥ Love ♥ Wish ♥♥♥

Thursday, April 09, 2009

Happy Dance

Awesome day.

I went to Rockwall and met my mom for lunch. She substitute teachs now that she's retired from principal..um.. ing. Anyway, I got to see MY middle school principal, Rick Reeder, which was greatness. He's so hilarious. Always was. Had me laughing my butt off in 2 minutes.

Then my brother happen to be in the area and call asking about lunch. So we called him and then called my dad and had a family outing to Chipotle. Neat! On the way home, I stopped and bought the stuff for the kids Easter baskets. I am SOOO excited because I know Trenton's going to be excited. More on that later. ;)

We came home and Scott was here for lunch. He delivered the message that my phone came in today. FINALLY! I have been sans cell for a WEEK!! Unheard of. You know, the funny thing is, I didn't really have a cell until about 6 years ago. Maybe less. I was 22 or 23 when I got my first cell that wasn't for EMERGENCIES only. (Although, I won't knock the Emergency Phone because it probably saved my life when I was stranded on top of my car in a flash flood and happened to be on the phone with my boyfriend at the time).

Anyway, at 6pm, when Scott gets off work, the boys and I are going to go meet him and watch a movie in the theatre room. It's so fun to do that. It's like our own personal movie theatre 2 minutes from the house (literally).

Scott's off tomorrow, so if the weather permits, we're going to spend lots of time outside and then maybe color Easter eggs tomorrow night. There will be pictures if so. You know me. :)

Happy Easter to all. Enjoy your families!!

No comments:

Search This Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visits