♥♥♥ Sing ♥ Hug ♥ Giggle ♥ Smile ♥ Enjoy ♥ Kiss ♥ Share ♥ Dance ♥ Play ♥ Snuggle ♥ Dream ♥ Cherish ♥ Love ♥ Wish ♥♥♥

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

::Snore::

holy crap. i am tired. i have all but stopped sleeping at night. baby keeping me up? no. anxiety. not being able to shut off my mind. i just lay lie there, unable to relax enough to knock out. i'm going to have to get me an alcohol problem or something. passing out is better than nothing. or have some nerd come try to explain algebra to me. that might work. ah, all that good sleep i got in high school math classes. i slept through college algebra, too, although i did it from my bed, so i'm not sure if it counts. damn 10am classes. ::snicker::

i need sleep.

4 comments:

The Barbers said...

uh oh.... I am NOT a nice person when I don't sleep and you still seem so pleasant... How do you do it?

KRiSTiN said...

lol. me... pleseant. you so funny. any "pleseantness" is due to being delerious.

Alyssa said...

Uh oh, maybe if you go run a couple of miles, maybe you will wear yourself out?!?!?!?! Worth a try!:-)

KRiSTiN said...

that cuts into my being lazy. lol. i may do that. switch my workouts to evening instead of during the day.

Search This Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visits