♥♥♥ Sing ♥ Hug ♥ Giggle ♥ Smile ♥ Enjoy ♥ Kiss ♥ Share ♥ Dance ♥ Play ♥ Snuggle ♥ Dream ♥ Cherish ♥ Love ♥ Wish ♥♥♥

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Now would be a good time for that lotto to come through...

I really, really want to go back to school. I just can't afford it. Everything I want to do requires daytime school hours and $$$. I was thinking that I might want to work at night and school it up during the day, but school still costs money. Unless I apply for some loans and/or grants. And I'd have to go to Dallas County schools, thus paying out of county tuition. Which means more expensive. :( The degree plan for the program I want to take includes English in Dallas County. Hurray! I love English. So. I need $$$ for school, $$$ for living expense while I'm in school, and $$$ for child care while I'm at school.

How wrong is it that I fantasize about having a rich, dying (peacefully, of course) relative? That's bad, huh. ::Sigh::

2 comments:

Carol said...

If you have any relaties like that...know that I am first in the inheritance line...but don't hold your breath. If we have them, they've been in hiding my whole life.

KRiSTiN said...

In my fantasy, I am the favorite of said dying relative (even though we've never met) so all is left to me. But I'm not greedy. I'll share.

Search This Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visits