♥♥♥ Sing ♥ Hug ♥ Giggle ♥ Smile ♥ Enjoy ♥ Kiss ♥ Share ♥ Dance ♥ Play ♥ Snuggle ♥ Dream ♥ Cherish ♥ Love ♥ Wish ♥♥♥

Friday, August 28, 2009

Friday!

Thank goodness it's Friday. I am exhausted!! Carter has been grumping, fussing, and crying at me practically all day, every day for 3 straight days. He's going through a VERY mommy-centric phase. It wears me OUT. If I get out of eyesight, God help him. He starts doing this grunt/cry. And if I don't immediately reappear, crying then screaming. Sometimes straight to screaming.

I'm ready for my husbands help this weekend. Although, I guess I won't get it since he'll be gone most of Saturday at a Bachelor party. But even the help that morning will be great.

Tonight we're going to take Trenton out to dinner to celebrate his first week of school being over. He gets to pick the place. I'd bet my left leg it'll be McDonalds. Lol. High Society.

Enjoy your weekend, folks!


1 comment:

S. Brook Bell said...

girl we need to get together. on the days I don't have appointments, I am at home.....so my schedule is easy to work in lunch or playground etc. ;)

Search This Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visits