♥♥♥ Sing ♥ Hug ♥ Giggle ♥ Smile ♥ Enjoy ♥ Kiss ♥ Share ♥ Dance ♥ Play ♥ Snuggle ♥ Dream ♥ Cherish ♥ Love ♥ Wish ♥♥♥

Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Countdown to Eventual Hotness

Okay... thus far in my weight loss endeavor, I'm only down about 4 pounds.  But, I haven't really be adhering to a good healthy eating diet.  But I've recommited to doing so.  As of today.  Yesterday would have been a GREAT eating day.  I had 170 calorie protein bars, a banana, and then baked tilapia with a baked and seasoned tomato half.  Yum.  But then my husband suggested ice cream.  And that involved chocolate syrup and cherries.  I didn't even try to resist, lol.  It was good.  And I was tired.  I've found I eat more and eat worse when I'm tired.

But, you can only take things a day at a time, so today I started over.  And I've done well.  A slimfast and 2 protein bars.  I'll eat some fruit in a minute and Chicken and black beans are on the menu for dinner.  Then I may munch on an orange if I need a snack later.

I'm going to seperate my family/life blog from my workout blog.  Just because I don't want to bore those of you who don't care.  My girlfriend Amy gave me the idea to start a strictly dieting blog, so that's what I'm doing.  If you want, follow along with my struggle to regain control of my ass size here:  http://eventualhotness.blogspot.com/ 

My hope is post there daily to keep myself accountable for my eating and excercise. 


1 comment:

Charlya said...

You always crack me up! You ALMOST have me jumping on the exercise bandwagon...until I get there I'll live vicariously through you :)

Search This Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visits