♥♥♥ Sing ♥ Hug ♥ Giggle ♥ Smile ♥ Enjoy ♥ Kiss ♥ Share ♥ Dance ♥ Play ♥ Snuggle ♥ Dream ♥ Cherish ♥ Love ♥ Wish ♥♥♥

Monday, October 19, 2009

Gothy Gab

I’ll admit, the swine flu scares the poo outta me. Not for me. For the boys. With elementary school and daycare in the boys’ daily lives, it’s hard not to freak out with every cough and sniffling nose. Thank you, media, for creating a shameful panic inside my head. ::Deep Breaths:: I just imagine an outbreak of 28 days proportions and that's just plain unsettling.

I’ve spent lots of time alone with Carter lately. Trenton and Scott were at a Cub Scout retreat weekend before last, this past weekend Scott was at a poker tournament, and this coming weekend Trenton and Scott are going to the Boy Scout Camp to do… whatever boy scouts do. And after THAT he'll be with his dad. I feel like I haven’t spent any time with Trenton at all. If we hadn’t had Friday together, I’d be really sad.

I think for Halloween, we’re staying in. I have a list of movies I want to see and jammies and popcorn are just as good as a party in my opinion. While I had a really good time the last time we went to the annual party we were thinking of attending this year, we decided that since our friend is having a birthday dinner the night before, we’d do that and then stay in for Halloween. Movies I want to see…

1. Drag Me To Hell
2. The Unborn
3. Saw 6 (HURRAY)
4. Paranormal Activity
5. The Collector

Not all of those movies are on video, but I wouldn’t be opposed to going out to a movie either. But I’d probably have to do that alone. My husband isn’t one for suggesting such things or even being willing when I suggest them. In our entire relationship, we’ve been out to a movie together twice. Once on our “honeymoon” and once with some friends of his when I was 2 weeks from popping Carter out. So I’m thinking scary movies are out. I’d love to go to some haunted houses too. I haven’t done that in YEARS, lol.

I love Halloween. I must have been a goth chick in a previous life.


No comments:

Search This Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visits