♥♥♥ Sing ♥ Hug ♥ Giggle ♥ Smile ♥ Enjoy ♥ Kiss ♥ Share ♥ Dance ♥ Play ♥ Snuggle ♥ Dream ♥ Cherish ♥ Love ♥ Wish ♥♥♥

Friday, October 09, 2009

Lions and Spiders and BB guns, oh my!

It has been decided, Carter will be a lion for Halloween.  I got his costume yesterday and it is soooooo adorable.  And he loves hats so the headpiece won't be an issue!  Pictures next week.   

Trenton is going to be "the black Spiderman", Venom.  He doesn't even watch Spiderman anymore.  He told me he wanted to be a ninja or Ben 10, but his dad bought him black spiderman, so there ya go.  ::Shrugs::  Trenton is with his dad over the Halloween weekend, so his dad was in charge of the costume.  Trenton seems okay with it, so fine.  He may have requested it.  I don't know.  For once, I don't have to worry about it. 

I'm glad it's the weekend.  Oh wait, I've been working from home for the last 3 days.  ::Snicker::  Don't get me wrong, my job is not without stress.  It's got all the small business madness you can imagine.  And some you probably can't.  But, this has been a great week.  Hanging with my little guy and working from my own computer in my jammies.  :) 

Trenton's very first Cub Scout retreat is this weekend.  He gets to shoot bow and arrows and BB guns.  I'm not super stoked about that, but I'm not going, so I guess it doesn't matter.  He's excited.  I hope, for his sake, that he can behave.  Scott is an irritable man until sometime after noonish.  This thing starts early in the AM.  Be good Trenton.  Be patient, Scott.  God be with both of them.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visits