♥♥♥ Sing ♥ Hug ♥ Giggle ♥ Smile ♥ Enjoy ♥ Kiss ♥ Share ♥ Dance ♥ Play ♥ Snuggle ♥ Dream ♥ Cherish ♥ Love ♥ Wish ♥♥♥

Wednesday, October 07, 2009

One Month From Today...

...is Carter's first birthday.  I made his invitations.  I think they're simple and cute.  I love that his first birthday party gets to be on his actual birthday!  So fun!  I have lots of shopping and planning to do!  Keep a lookout for the invitation!
 
Front


Back (you can't see it well, but there's faded blue text which looks really cute behind the party info).  And I blurred out the party info because it didn't seem like a great idea to have my address, email, and phone number on the internet.  But the font is the same as the date and time.  I like it.  I think I did an OK job.  And doing it yourself is sooo cheap!  I'm doing all invitations and Christmas cards this way from now on.  :) 






No comments:

Search This Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visits