♥♥♥ Sing ♥ Hug ♥ Giggle ♥ Smile ♥ Enjoy ♥ Kiss ♥ Share ♥ Dance ♥ Play ♥ Snuggle ♥ Dream ♥ Cherish ♥ Love ♥ Wish ♥♥♥

Thursday, October 01, 2009

Weekend, where are you?!

Sometimes, you just have to laugh off all the madness surrounding you.  Well, not me.  I prefer to crawl into bed and sleep.  I love to sleep.  I'd rather sleep than do almost anything else.  I was in bed before 7pm last night.  I slept from 7pm to 7am.  Lol.  And I still didn't want to get up this morning.  It has been entirely too long since I just stayed in bed all day.  Having kids kinda prevents that kind of lazy greatness, but I miss it.  I wanna watch TV and read all day long from the comfort of my sleep haven.  Oh well.  Maybe in my next life.

Carter's birthday is coming up.  I'm making the invitations.  I made Trenton's and it turned out really cute, I think.  He liked it.  :)  What I can't decide is if I should wait and put his 1 year picture on them.  Hmmmm.  I may.  I may not.  I found the CUTEST outfits to get the boys pictures made in.  It is SO hard to find matching outfits because of the 5 and a half year age difference.  But I found some adorable sweaters and brown jackets that I'm going to buy for them to get snapped in together.  And we need to take pictures as a family for our Christmas Card, too (which I'm making, as well).  The Holidays are almost upon us, people!  Scary isn't it.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visits