♥♥♥ Sing ♥ Hug ♥ Giggle ♥ Smile ♥ Enjoy ♥ Kiss ♥ Share ♥ Dance ♥ Play ♥ Snuggle ♥ Dream ♥ Cherish ♥ Love ♥ Wish ♥♥♥

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Don't Spill on my Safetysuit!

I don't get out of the house much, lol.  So I get excited about things like going to Trees tonight to see our friend Dave's band, Spill, and an awesome band Safetysuit that my husband discovered via... Dave?  I don't know.  :)

I haven't been to Deep Ellum in FOREVER!  Feels like being in high school again, lol. 

Anyway, should be fun!  Gave me an excuse to shave my legs... which I didn begrudgingly.  :) 

Tomorrow I have to go through all my stuff and prepare for the Garage Sale Saturday.  Ugh!  What a beating but we need to get rid of all this baby stuff Carter doesn't need anymore.  And I should probably part with some of the size 2 stuff still have, lol.  That's not ever happening again.  :D

Photobucket

No comments:

Search This Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visits