♥♥♥ Sing ♥ Hug ♥ Giggle ♥ Smile ♥ Enjoy ♥ Kiss ♥ Share ♥ Dance ♥ Play ♥ Snuggle ♥ Dream ♥ Cherish ♥ Love ♥ Wish ♥♥♥

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

*YAWN*

I found this mildly entertaining. 



Carter's bitten at me twice already this morning.  He HATES having his nose wiped.  So he chases the tissue with an open mouth and barred teeth.  He also said, "fuck", this morning in his babbling.  No he has no idea.  He was just babbling sounds.  It was shocking though.  And when I looked over at him, he smiled REALLY big, lol. 

He's still not walking.  Which the doctor said is fine.  I'm not too terribly worried about it.  He can stand alone.  He just has no interest in walking without assistance.  Trenton was walking by 10 months, but kids do things in there own time.  I know he can do it.  He just has to want to, lol.  :)  But for now, the nonwalking just means he's easier to keep up with.  :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Search This Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visits