♥♥♥ Sing ♥ Hug ♥ Giggle ♥ Smile ♥ Enjoy ♥ Kiss ♥ Share ♥ Dance ♥ Play ♥ Snuggle ♥ Dream ♥ Cherish ♥ Love ♥ Wish ♥♥♥

Friday, January 08, 2010

Watch out for Sharks!!

Trenton lost tooth number 2 last night! 

(Pictures are yucky due to being taken in dim bathroom light on Scott's iphone)





Actually, after watching Monster vs Aliens (I love B.O.B.), I pulled a trick right outta my dad's book and I yanked it out.  Poor Trenton.  It didn't hurt him, but I think the "pop" sound it made and all the blood scared him.  The first one got so loose it literally just fell out at school.  No bleeding.  This one bled.  Alittle.  Some.  Okay, alot.  And Trenton was NOT happy about swishing salt water, lol.  There was salty blood water all over the sink.  I was afraid we'd be attacked by Land Sharks.  Land Sharks?  Old School SNL?  Refresh yourself (and be ashamed that you didn't know what I was talking about).

 


But, anyway, he WAS super excited to get a visit from the Tooth Fairy and woke me up at 5am to show me his dollar.  :)  I was deliriously tired (Carter'd woken up at 3am and I hadn't gone to sleep until 2am), so I don't remember what I said, but I tried really hard to be excited with him.  But I may have fallen back asleep during my conversation with him.  I don't remember, lol.



Carter is hilarious.  He is going through a phase  (I HOPE) where he likes to be chased.  It's EXHAUSTING.  He giggles so hard while you chase him he practically collapses.  He keeps peeking back at you to see if you're following him and the more noise you make while chasing him, the funnier it is, apparently. 

He's going to be trouble.  As it is, when I tell him, "NO!", he looked at me like I just killed his puppy then puts his head in his hands and pretends I just permanently shattered his feelings.  He is SO dramatic.  Trenton is verbally dramatic.  Carter is physically dramatic.  I thought we'd escaped Dramaville with having boys, but that's obviously not the case.  :)

I'm looking forward to tonight.  A low key game night with some fellow competitive couples. :)  Have a fabulous weekend!  I think it's supposed to warm up into the 30's/40's so at least there's that, lol.

Photobucket

No comments:

Search This Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visits