♥♥♥ Sing ♥ Hug ♥ Giggle ♥ Smile ♥ Enjoy ♥ Kiss ♥ Share ♥ Dance ♥ Play ♥ Snuggle ♥ Dream ♥ Cherish ♥ Love ♥ Wish ♥♥♥

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Date Night Dud

Last night, which was supposed to be Valentine's Date Night, was cancelled. With one kid super sick and the other away at Nana & Popaw's in addition to the weather... we just called it a lost cause. It defeats the purpose of sending Carter to my parents house just to ask them to come back to babysit sick Trenton and bring unsick Carter back into the house. Oh well. It is what it is. Not that I care about the whole "Valentine's" nonsense. But I was looking forward to getting out of the house. ::Shrugs:: I'll live though. Plus, Scott went to bed at 15 'til 9pm!! He wouldn't have been any fun anyway, all tired and grumpy. :)

Trenton's still sick. Still puking and coughing-up-a-lung kinda sick. Which sucks. Because I can't do anything except give him the medicine. The medicine which doesn't cure or fix anything. Just "weakens the symptoms". I guess I should be thankful that at least there's that. He's not as miserable as he would be.

We handmade valentines, made snow ice cream, and watched a movie yesterday. Just so he could DO something instead of lying in bed watching TV and playing with his DS. Yes, I realize watching a movie is basically the same as watching TV, but he got to come downstairs and watch it on the big TV instead of being holed up in his room with his little TV.

He's missing the Regional Science Fair today. His wonderful teacher is working registration, so she offered to set it up for up for us so it could at least be presented, but with him not being there to be interviewed, he can't win anything. I can't take him up there and let him infect everyone else, so what can I do? Nothing.

Bummer.



Photobucket

No comments:

Search This Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visits