♥♥♥ Sing ♥ Hug ♥ Giggle ♥ Smile ♥ Enjoy ♥ Kiss ♥ Share ♥ Dance ♥ Play ♥ Snuggle ♥ Dream ♥ Cherish ♥ Love ♥ Wish ♥♥♥

Sunday, February 14, 2010

♥♥ The Best Thing About Me Is You ♥♥

I love that quote. Because it's so true in my case. I love my little boys. But before I get into the Valentiney stuff...

Happy Birthday, Sarah!!

My sister and my friend. Hope you are having the time of your life right now. Carnation Power!!


Ok. She probably won't even read that since she's off celebrating her 30th in Vegas. That's what I wanna do. Lose my Vegas Virginity on my 30th birthday in a little over a year. Oh my GAWD, I'll be 29 next month.

::Deep Breath::

Moving on.

♥♥ Happy Valentine's Day!! ♥♥

Trenton & Carter,

I love you both more than I could EVER express.

Since I woke up in bed alone, my husband inexplicably gone for hours, the big Valentine breakfast I intended on making seemed pointless.  I'm not going to lie, I'm pissed and hurt that my husband just decided to leave and not participate at all.  Especially after I specifically told him about my plans last night.  I know I'm supposed to be appreciating what I have this week, but that was so disrespectful and ridiculous that I just have nothing nice to say.  I didn't get date night... fine.  Carter can't be with us... fine.  My husband's gone to bed early every single night this week and pretty much ignored me... fine.  I just wanted 15 minutes for a special breakfast.  My expectations were low.  Just... giving me a little bit of time in the morning.  I wasn't even asking him to help make it.  Just sit down and eat it.  Required no effort from him.  So incredibly disappointing.

I guess attempting to appreciate someone doesn't mean they'll appreciate or respect you in return. 

I made a much smaller and modified breakfast for Trenton and we opened his Valentine gift together.  Not much, since I couldn't get to the store since he's been so sick.  Everything I got, I picked up while at the pharmacy filling the prescriptions the boys needed.  :/  LOL.

I think he was ok with that.  :)

I'd add pictures, but now my SD card isn't working.  Fabulous.

Carter's still at Nana & Popaws and will be until tomorrow, I think.  I'll probably go get him tomorrow afternoon.  Makes me so sad that he's not here on this "holiday". 

Even without putting pressure on my husband for the typical Valentine crap, card, flowers, chocolates, or any gift at all (which I didn't get either, but whatever), my plan for celebrating our relationship hugely failed.  Apparently, he doesn't think there's anything to celebrate.  Trying to publicly show my love for my family has left me feeling incredibly stupid and, ironically, totally unloved.  My husband hasn't spoken to me all day except to demand to know why I'm wearing his shirt.

I honestly envy all the single people today, of all days. 
Photobucket

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Ahhhhhhhhh! Thank you so much!! Today is my first day back in crabby not Vegas, Dallas. And I'm just reading this. Thank you for the shout out. I can't believe i'm 30. Uggghhh. I have reached that stage. All my friends are still in their 20's. I'm jealous.

ps - I want to hear about this said zombie face incident. was googlely bear there?? sounds like his doings.

Search This Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visits