♥♥♥ Sing ♥ Hug ♥ Giggle ♥ Smile ♥ Enjoy ♥ Kiss ♥ Share ♥ Dance ♥ Play ♥ Snuggle ♥ Dream ♥ Cherish ♥ Love ♥ Wish ♥♥♥

Sunday, April 04, 2010

Peep Peep!!

John 11:25-26



Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die.

Praise Him!!

Happy Easter, my friends.  I hope your enjoying this anniversary of the greatest gift ever given with the people you love.  :) 
 
Bright and early, Carter discovered his Easter basket!  He was SO excited about it!  Bubba {Trenton} was at his dad's house, but that just meant Carter didn't have to share his goods!!








He loved his new plates so much they got a big kiss!





Peeps are YUMMY!


After checking out the Easter basket goodies, we were pretty lazy.  Daddy went to Grandy's to get some yummy fried okra for lunch and Carter created his first master piece!!  It'll be framed and proudly displayed in the playroom next to Trenton's first canvas creation {which he made at 2 years old}.  Carter loved making a mess with his new Easter paints!!






Voila!!

Then Trenton came home around 6:30pm.  So he got to check out his Easter goodies.  Magic tricks, glow sword, tons of candy, and all kinds of fun stuff!!  I'm currently waiting for Trenton and Scott to finish practicing or whatever so I can see my own personal Magic Show!!  :) 



Happy Easter!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Search This Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visits