♥♥♥ Sing ♥ Hug ♥ Giggle ♥ Smile ♥ Enjoy ♥ Kiss ♥ Share ♥ Dance ♥ Play ♥ Snuggle ♥ Dream ♥ Cherish ♥ Love ♥ Wish ♥♥♥

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Once

It's a movie.  It's Romance meets Realism.  It's Irish.  It's a Sundance Festival winner.  It's music and flirtation and subtley hilarious.  See it.  God, and my close friends, know how much I hate gooey unrealistically romantic movies.  Grease, Pretty Woman, and anything else that retardly loveblind gets on my nerves. 

But this is genius. 


{Turn off my music player at the bottom and watch this trailer or clowns will eat your face off!!}




I love this movie.  I rediscovered it this weekend. And now I just want to watch it over and over and over again. 

Photobucket

3 comments:

Leigh Gable said...

Agreed! Great movie and AWESOME soundtrack!

Anonymous said...

I love Once! I cried for like a week after the first time I saw it. Beautiful!

k. said...

a clown ate my cousins face off last week.
do you ALWAYS have to stick your foot in your mouth, you jerk?!

Search This Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visits