♥♥♥ Sing ♥ Hug ♥ Giggle ♥ Smile ♥ Enjoy ♥ Kiss ♥ Share ♥ Dance ♥ Play ♥ Snuggle ♥ Dream ♥ Cherish ♥ Love ♥ Wish ♥♥♥

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I luz you!

Carter’s a quiet child.  When I drop him off at school, he usually sits right down and starts eating breakfast.  He watches me as I leave.  I wave and tell him “bye” and “I love you!!”, but he just sits and watches.  However, today as I left, he was in a crazy mood.  He was singing, waving bye-bye and yelling, “bye Mommy!!” and “I luz you!” across the room as I left.  It absolutely made my day. 



Photobucket

2 comments:

Carol said...

What a precious little bug he is. I know that put a smile in your heart for the rest of the day!!

KRiSTiN said...

It certainly did. :)

Search This Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visits