♥♥♥ Sing ♥ Hug ♥ Giggle ♥ Smile ♥ Enjoy ♥ Kiss ♥ Share ♥ Dance ♥ Play ♥ Snuggle ♥ Dream ♥ Cherish ♥ Love ♥ Wish ♥♥♥

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Silent Night, Ugly Sight

Guess what I just did!  You won't guess.  I'll tell you.

I just finished making some seriously UGLY Christmas sweaters for Scott and I.  We're attending a Christmas dinner with some other couples and families and it was decided at some point to wear the dreaded hideous attire.  I, however, was not about to spend a ton of money on these things.  I couldn't find anything at Goodwill or Salvation Army.  So the next logical thing to do was make them. 

Walmart Sweater + Dollar Tree goodies = some hideous clothing.  Pictures?


Are you ready?  'Cause they're UG-LY!

...

...

...

...

...

...

Wait for it...

...

...

...

...

...

Wait for it...

...

...

...

...

...

NO!  You'll have to wait until that day.  :)


Photobucket

2 comments:

Carol said...

After reading this and contemplating your phone comment of, "I would have just come by and gotten a sweater from you," I must ask...Care to explain? Are you implying that those Christmas shirts/sweaters that I wore to work for YEARS were ugly??? Hhhmmmm???

KRiSTiN said...

::Awkward Silence::

Ummmm.

Of course not. And I certainly didn't make one that replicates a sweater I vividly remember you making and wearing.

I might have forgotten I wrote this when I called and asked you for a sweater, lol.

Search This Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visits