♥♥♥ Sing ♥ Hug ♥ Giggle ♥ Smile ♥ Enjoy ♥ Kiss ♥ Share ♥ Dance ♥ Play ♥ Snuggle ♥ Dream ♥ Cherish ♥ Love ♥ Wish ♥♥♥

Saturday, December 04, 2010

Wise men still seek Him

My camera is fixed. I didn't blog about the horribly upseting incident I feared had rendered my camera unusable forever, but it was... traumatic. Anyway, it's fixed. And I'm SOOO glad. I need it. It's like an extention of myself. Physically and emotionally. I'm pretty attached to it.

Soooo, here's some pictures of the boys putting up their ornaments from last year and the new ones for 2010.







Tonight we had a Christmas themed family night.
We watched Rudolph in front of a fire.  Then we ate breakfast for dinner.  Ginerbread and Christmas tree shaped pancakes with turkey bacon and GREEN eggs and RED milk.

THEN we packed up and headed out with our favorite beverages to look at Christmas lights in Deerfield, as is our yearly tradition.  It was fun.  It was a really relaxing and pretty perfect evening.  :)  Here's some of our favorite houses for various reasons. 






















Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun mommy you are, Kristin....you think of the neatest things to do with the boys..I'm hoping to be flying into Texas tomorrow for my birthday visit. The weather has been horrific, with way too much snow and there's more to come but I'm keeping my fingers crossed to be there ...wuhooo...can't wait to see everyone...Your boys get cuter every time I see new pictures...I'm glad your camera is okay and that all is right with your world...take care and keep that blog coming...Margie

KRiSTiN said...

I read that the snow was trying to ruin you trip! I just got done reading Julie's facebook post that you were ON a plane and de-icing to get down here. Have a GREAT trip!

Search This Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visits