♥♥♥ Sing ♥ Hug ♥ Giggle ♥ Smile ♥ Enjoy ♥ Kiss ♥ Share ♥ Dance ♥ Play ♥ Snuggle ♥ Dream ♥ Cherish ♥ Love ♥ Wish ♥♥♥

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Commence Countdown

One month from today, Scott and I are leaving dallas for the bright lights of Las Vegas.  One of my best girlfriends is getting married and I can't think of a better reason to make my first trek to Sin City.  Anyway, to start the countdown to "I do", I thought I post a couple of my favorite of their Engagement Pictures which we got together and took in the West End a few weeks ago. 














Wooooo Hooooo!  So excited! 


Photobucket

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Awwwwww!! You did a whole blog about us. We are sooooooo excited. I can not believe it is so close! I love you!

KRiSTiN said...

Yes, I deem you blog worthy! :) I love you, too!

Search This Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visits