♥♥♥ Sing ♥ Hug ♥ Giggle ♥ Smile ♥ Enjoy ♥ Kiss ♥ Share ♥ Dance ♥ Play ♥ Snuggle ♥ Dream ♥ Cherish ♥ Love ♥ Wish ♥♥♥

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Sleepy Time Talk

I hate that toilet paper commercial with the guy who asked someone to "toss him a roll" and the first one's to hard and shaves his hair off, then the next one is too soft and explodes in his hands, etc.  Why does this guy never gets his own toilet paper?! 

Eh.

Sooo, when is the Superbowl?  Nevermind.  I don't care.  I just wanna eat wings and... that's all.  Just the wings.  Yum.

I've become vacation obsessed.  I want to go on a train trip with the kids to San Antonio.  I want to take the kids to the beach.  We're going on a cruise in November with my parents.  I want to go Colorado.  I want to swim with great white sharks in Mexico.  ::Sigh::  My husband needs to win the lottery or we need to start selling plasma, organs or children to afford this stuff. 

Happy Hump Day. 

Photobucket

No comments:

Search This Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visits