♥♥♥ Sing ♥ Hug ♥ Giggle ♥ Smile ♥ Enjoy ♥ Kiss ♥ Share ♥ Dance ♥ Play ♥ Snuggle ♥ Dream ♥ Cherish ♥ Love ♥ Wish ♥♥♥

Friday, February 18, 2011

Friday Funk

Holy cow.  What an exhausting week.  Lugging this heavy boot around is wearing me out.  And work is... well, it's work.  :)  But coming home and watching 2 puppies chase a 2 year old who is squealing with delight is AWESOME!  I have Monday off.  Happy Presidents Day, lol.  So silly.  But I'll take another paid day off.  With the weather/holiday/vacation in February, I'll only have worked about 2 weeks this month, lol.  All paid.  Can't complain about that. 

Speaking of vacation, I only have ONE working day until Vegas!  I work on Tuesday and we fly out on Wednesday.  I haven't been on a plane since 1998 when I flew to Alabama or something with a high school friend of mine.  Before that I flew to Washington D.C. in 8th grade with my mom.  That's it for my flying experience.  I'm a bit frazzled by it all.  Post 9/11 flying bewilders me.  I am TERRIFIED.  But I have xanax.  Hopefully that helps.  I am praying for a Sawyer look-alike to be on board though... just in case.

Round 2 of my Laser Hair Removal went well.  I love that place.  I got extra areas, too.  For FREE.  I like free.  I will be dolphinized before you know it.   

Alright.  I have to go rest.  I have to do my laundry and pack at some point this weekend. 

Photobucket

No comments:

Search This Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visits