♥♥♥ Sing ♥ Hug ♥ Giggle ♥ Smile ♥ Enjoy ♥ Kiss ♥ Share ♥ Dance ♥ Play ♥ Snuggle ♥ Dream ♥ Cherish ♥ Love ♥ Wish ♥♥♥

Monday, February 21, 2011

It's the final countdown...

I go to work tomorrow, but after that, it's off to Vegas!!  I've never been.  Having a child at 21 limits those kinds of opportunities, lol.  So anyway, I'm so excited!  Bags are mostly packed for me and the kids.  The boys {kids and pups} will be staying with Nana and Popaw until we get back on Monday. 

Be prepared for a ZILLION pictures from a novice Vegaser with a trigger happy shutter finger.  :)

Photobucket

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

Oh wow! Have fun! I'm definitely jealous ;o)

Stephanie said...

Oh I am soooo jealous. Hope you have a blast!

Search This Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visits