♥♥♥ Sing ♥ Hug ♥ Giggle ♥ Smile ♥ Enjoy ♥ Kiss ♥ Share ♥ Dance ♥ Play ♥ Snuggle ♥ Dream ♥ Cherish ♥ Love ♥ Wish ♥♥♥

Sunday, February 13, 2011

The Joy of Love ~ The Eyes

Day 12

"Today I want you to take a crisp photo of your loved ones eyes. The eyes are the window to the soul, to try to truly capture your loved one’s eyes today."


I feel like my dad's eyes are different than they were while I grew up.  I don't what changed him.  Perhaps the heart surgery he had when I was in my very early 20's.  That's when I noticed the difference.  Instead of the mostly angry or troubled eyes I was used to, they seem clearer.  Lighter.  The eyes of a man who's let go of whatever stress, pressure or sadness that held him for so long.  Don't get me wrong, my dad was wonderful in my youth, too.  But he's different now.  In a way that makes him seem happier. 

I took this picture while he was watching my children play yesterday.  It makes me happy.





Photobucket

No comments:

Search This Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visits