♥♥♥ Sing ♥ Hug ♥ Giggle ♥ Smile ♥ Enjoy ♥ Kiss ♥ Share ♥ Dance ♥ Play ♥ Snuggle ♥ Dream ♥ Cherish ♥ Love ♥ Wish ♥♥♥

Sunday, March 06, 2011

Better late than never...

As of now, I'm trying to feed my family better and get some veggies in them, whether they like it or not.  Ketchup is a good motivator, lol.  Baby steps, people.  Wish me luck.  Carter is easy.  He'll eat almost anything.  Trenton is the hard one. 

Day 1 of Health Watch 2011 (This is Scott's plate.  No one else got near this much food, lol)

Carter loves grilled chicken.  Thank goodness!

Trenton has several new loose teeth that he won't let me pull out.  So Scott suggested an apple, lol.  No need for the Tooth Fairy, yet, though.

I will be making a much better effort to get the good stuff into my family.  So any receipes or tips are welcome.  :)

No comments:

Search This Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visits