♥♥♥ Sing ♥ Hug ♥ Giggle ♥ Smile ♥ Enjoy ♥ Kiss ♥ Share ♥ Dance ♥ Play ♥ Snuggle ♥ Dream ♥ Cherish ♥ Love ♥ Wish ♥♥♥

Sunday, May 22, 2011

The Hairy Truth

So I lost my nerve with the haircut.  I got it cut, but not as short as I planned.  But I LOVE it.  It's got so much more life.  It's shorter.  5 inches shorter.  But I am sooooo happy I did it.  I've said it before, but I'll say it again.  Salon Pompeo is the best salon EVER!  $45 for 1.5 hours of someone washing, cutting and drying.  It feels SO good. 

Then, Friday, I met up with my girlfriend, Amy, and we went out to Ft. Worth to Erin's bachelorette party.

I wish I could tell you the details, but I can't remember much.  I know there was a limo and we ended up at 8.0's.  Other than that.... nothing.  But I've spent the last 2 days paying for the thousand gallons of alcohol I think I drank.

Sheesh.  I'm too old for that craziness.  Another perk of being 30, I guess.  ::Sigh::

No comments:

Search This Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visits