♥♥♥ Sing ♥ Hug ♥ Giggle ♥ Smile ♥ Enjoy ♥ Kiss ♥ Share ♥ Dance ♥ Play ♥ Snuggle ♥ Dream ♥ Cherish ♥ Love ♥ Wish ♥♥♥

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Tattoo Time

This will be short.  It's hard to type.  I got 2 tattoos today.  I've been wanting them forEVER.  So finally, I went in to a recommended by a friend artist and got it done.  I HIGHLY recommend my tattoo artist.  He's funny.  Sarah, my support system, went with me and kept asking me things like, "How are you?!" while he was tattooing me.  He'd answer, lol.  "Oh, I'm fine.  Thanks".  Made me giggle.  Which was a feat since I was having what was called an "intense" tattoo put on.  Intense because of the area.  Oh my ouch!  But Michael (at Gizmo's in Dallas - GO THERE FOR YOU'RE NEXT TATTOO.  Seriously!  Quick.  VERY fairly, almost unfairly IN MY FAVOR, priced. Ask for Michael because honestly, he was great!  And he can kill Zombies) and Sarah did a FABULOUS job distracting me from it and it was over like ::snaps:: that.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE them.  I got my boys names on my hands in white ink (with a tad of pink mixed in to make it stand out just a little).  TOTALLY subtle and awesome.  You won't see them umless you're looking for them.  I have picture, but some of the purple stencil is still on there so I made the pics black and white so you can see them for what they will be when the stencil washes off. 






Photobucket

No comments:

Search This Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visits